Leather Friends Italia hosts the AGM of ECMC and the Mr. Leather Europe 2013 contest.
09 October 2013
The ECMC AGM weekend will take place from Friday, 8 November until Sunday, 10 November in Padua (Padova), just 50 kms South of Venice.
Club President, Andrea Zanella tells us "It will be an honor and privilege for the Italian leather community to host our international friends. Our group was established a few years ago and the Italian leather community is improving more and more with the organization of regular gatherings and also with attendance at the main European events."
The highlights of the weekend will be:
• Welcome Party in the Flexo Club on Friday night with presentation of the contestants for Mister Leather Europe.
• ECMC Annual General Meeting on Saturday (for delegates only).
• Gala Dinner in one of Padua's famous restaurants, with the election of Mister leather Europe 2013 by a panel of international judges and by the public.
• Main Leather Party in the Flexo Club (Saturday night 'til late).
• Farewell brunch on Sunday afternoon.
Visit the LFI website for more information about the program, transportation and hotels for your stay in Italy.
Information about packages and tickets will be available soon.
Keep in mind that Padua is an ancient city - home of one of the oldest universities in the world. It's only a few kilometers away from Venice, and you should take the opportunity to visit other nearby cities, like Verona and Vicenza.
We are looking forward to meeting you in November.